Men's Vectiv Exploris Futurelight™ Shoes
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking shoes engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the Cordura® ripstop mesh is durable but light. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Ghillie lacing system
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker geometry midsole engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4mm lugs for good traction
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
Upper: Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
Approx Weight: ½ Pair 373g, Pair 746g
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.