Cobra 65 Litre Backpack
The 65-litre Cobra Backpack has been developed using feedback from our athletes and the result is a true workhorse of an expedition pack. It's made using durable recycled nylon with ripstop Spectra® yarn, so can take a bit of a beating. There's a floating top lid to give you more flexibility over what you stuff in the main compartment and the rope attachment doubles as a top compression strap. The ice-tool storage has been improved to better cover pointy picks and the new semi-translucent fabric means you can see your gear from the outside. The foam back panel is made using durable, light and soft Teksever fabric which reduces weight as well as water and snow absorption.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Reflective elements ensure the wearer is seen and safe in low-light conditions.
- Semitranslucent fabric lets you see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack
- External stuff-it pocket can carry crampons or other bulky gear
- Floating top lid with a zippered pocket carries small essentials
- Ice-tool and axe carry optimised for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
- Rope carry doubles as top-of-pack compression
- Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
- 360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
- Hip belt pocket
- Tool loop on hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Whistle buckle
- Wand pockets
Volume: 65 liters
Access: Top loader
Fabric – Body: 210D Recycled Nylon With Spectra® Ripstop And Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Fabric – Boot: 210D TPU-Coated Nylon Ripstop With Non-PFC DWR Finish