Kid’s Mountain Attack 3 LT TEXAPORE Mid Boots
Little adventurers need a proper pair of boots to go adventuring in. And the Kid’s Mountain Attack 3 LT TEXAPORE Mid Boots is everything you’d expect from a proper pair of adventuring boots! The boot is waterproof, provides good support and is also suitable for more demanding terrain.
The special EVA midsole cushions every step and makes the shoe extremely comfortable to walk in, which is particularly important on longer hikes. The boot has a rubber outsole with an anti-slip tread that delivers good grip on grass, forest trails and uneven, muddy terrain. The upper extends to above the ankle and provides very good support. The moulded rubber toe cap provides extra protection.
A waterproof TEXAPORE membrane keeps the foot dry even in heavy rain. The boot is made predominantly of leather, so it is very breathable, and the fit adapts to suit the shape of the foot.
Jack Wolfskin want to make it as easy as possible for kids to enjoy their outdoor adventures, and footwear plays a big part in this, so we have equipped the boot with a child-friendly lacing system.
- Hiking boot
- With leather
- Flexible, abrasion resistant hiking sole
- Activity index: A (hiking)
- robust upper made of leather and textile
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- Soft collar for maximum comfort
- Sure-grip hiking outsole with multidirectional tread pattern
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- Child-friendly lacing system with metal D-rings
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Rubber toe protector
- Rubber heel cap
Weight: 530 g/pair