Men’s Microlight Alpine Down Jacket
Constructed with Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, the Microlight Alpine is windproof and breathable, using 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down to provide exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Features include an adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak, diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit, and clean finish elasticated cuff construction. Two harness-compatible hand pockets and a chest pocket provide easy access to storage.
Highly compressible, the Microlight Alpine Jacket comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Alpine is refined, resilient, and iconic: perfect for any adventure.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in Size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
Weight: 470g / 17oz
Activity: Mountaineering, Alpine, Ice Climbing
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.