Men's Arctic Parka
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® front zip
- Envelope hand pockets and secure-zip side-entry pockets
- Rib on cuffs
- Brushed-tricot chin guard
- Internalleft chest pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Fabric: 70D 158g/M² 2-Layer DryVent™—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Rib: 97%Polyester, 3% Elastane
Lining: 50D 73g/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta
Insulation: 600 Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.