Men's Dryzzle Futurelight™ Jacket
The Dryzzle returns. This season it's made using FUTURELIGHT™ - a customisable seam-sealed breathable-waterproof fabric technology. It's engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. This makes the re-engineered Dryzzle Jacket a reliable, seam-sealed three-layer shell for active adventures in wet and windy conditions. It features a stretch-knit backer that, unlike other shells, doesn't feel cool on bare skin. It has an attached, fully adjustable hood, Velcro® sleeve cuffs and snap-locking storm-flap to lock in body heat and keep wind and rain at bay. Pair it with the Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers for ultimate wet-weather protection while hiking.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ three-layer shell with a soft, recycled, stretch-woven face and recycled stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem covers the center front zip
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Slight drop-tail hem
Fabric: Heather Versions 35D X 20D FUTURELIGHT™ Three-Layer, 100% Polyester With Tricot Backer And Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish / Solid Versions 50D FUTURELIGHT™ Three-Layer, 100% Recycled Polyester ,Woven With Tricot Backer And Durable Water
Avg Weight: 300g
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.