Men's New Dryvent™ Down Triclimate Jacket
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Zip-in compatible features
- Outer: Hem with cord adjustment
- Outer: Zipped hand pockets
- Outer: Cuff adjustment with hooking loops
- Inner: 550 fill RDS goose down
- Inner: Two front pockets
- Inner: Internal secure pocket
- Outer: Hood with elastic cord adjustment
- Inner: 100% recycled fabric
Fabric - Outer: 100% Nylon Woven, Plain With DryVent™
Fabric - 70D Inner: 100% Nylon Ripstop, 30D
Insulation: 550 Fill Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.