Men's Nuptse Strap Booties II
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Waterproof, 100% recycled closed-woven polyester upper
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
- 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Durable heel webbing and waterproof front zip for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers optimum durability
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- Durable and protective overlays
Weight: ½ Pair 360 G, Pair 721.22 G
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.