Men's Vectiv™ Enduris II Shoes
Combining a 3D dual-density footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Enduris IIs, this translates to the most supportive in our ultra-distance trail running range. Light and cushioned, these trail running shoes provide long-lasting comfort and support on even the most rugged terrain. There are internal heel counters that provide exceptional support and breathable, flexible mesh uppers for a forgiving fit. The 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Upper - breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays at the toe and heel for lightweight protection
- Internal heel counter provides support and a precise fit
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Super-lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
Upper: Breathable Air Mesh
Sole: VECTIV™ Technology
Footbed: Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
Weight Per Pair: 618g
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.