Men's Vectiv™ Futurelight™ Enduris Limited Edition Shoes
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- OrthoLite® footbed
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Breathable air-mesh upper for comfort and an adaptive fit
- Soft, padded tongue for long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU overlays in the quarter, toe and heel for protection and to hold the foot in place
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
Toe-To-Heel Offset: 6mm
Lugs: 5mm For A Rugged Grip On Soft Ground
Weight: ½ Pair 355 G, Pair 710 G
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.