Men's Vectiv™ Futurelight™ Exploris Leather Shoes
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- VECTIV technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Nubuck leather upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot aids with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density VECTIV foam midsole
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- Integrated, protective heel overlay
Weight: ½ Pair 373 G, Pair 746 G
Lugs: 4mm For Good Traction
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.