Multi-Pitch TM 25 Pack
Designed by climbers, for climbers, the Multi-Pitch 25 is the pinnacle on-route pack leading or cleaning. Efficiently hauling essentials from the approach to the final pitch. Constructed with an incredibly durable material set, the Multi-Pitch 25 is designed specifically to hold up against the high demands of climbing. For additional capacity when you need it, the pack offers a rope strap for external carry, a deployable stretch-mesh side pocket, and two daisy chains.
- Incredibly durable 840D ballistic nylon on sides/base combined with highly abrasion resistant 600D TPU on front and top panels.
- Stretch mesh pocket deploys from side zip for approach versatilityperfect for carrying and drying out climbing shoes or carrying a water bottle.
- Top loader main access plus a full length side zipper which opens from base to top, allowing easy access to the bottom or center of the pack.
- Secure, internal zippered pocket with key clip, for wallet, keys, phone and small item storage.
- Structured, tubular A-frame webbing forms front and back haul handles and daisy chain.
- Forward-Access TM Gear Loops offer additional racking space and the unique shape is easily clipped. Gear loops completely tuck away for a clean profile if hauling.
- Rope strap for external carry.
- Tuck-away webbing hip belt.
- Bucket style design stands on its own for easy gear loading.
840D HT Ballistic Nylon Plain Weave (100% Nylon) Capacity
600D HardWear TM Tarp 18 TPU Poly Composite (100% TPU)