TRT 22 Backpack
The TRT 22’s modular gear loop system is a particularly clever feature. The gear loops are partially concealed behind the slatted panels on the front of the bag and can be pulled out when needed. Each loop also functions as a high-vis reflector. So even when they’re tucked away, you’ll still be visible in the evening traffic.
The TRT 22’s shoulder straps can also be concealed. You can stow them away behind the back padding and carry the pack by the handle just like a suitcase.
The pack is sectioned-up much better than a standard-issue day pack, with a main compartment, a laptop compartment (14”) and two elasticated side pockets. One of the two front compartments is lined with fleece – for your eyewear or other fragile objects. Another cool feature is the detachable key tape with bottle opener.
- Stowaway back system
- Padded back
- Sternum strap with SOS whistle
- Ggear loop system on the front with concealed reflectors
- Versatile gear straps on base of pack
- Side compression straps
- Robust carry handle
- Padded base
- Main compartment with wide-aperture zip, laptop compartment (14”, 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm), 2 front compartments, 2 elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape with bottle opener
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
Measurements: 49 x 30 x 20 cm
Laptop/tablet compartment: 14″
Capacity: 22 Lit.