Women’s Arctic Triclimate
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - WATER REPELLENT
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Alpine-style chest welt pockets with single-end zips
- Bonded details for a clean, finished look
- Elasticated cuffs
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Brushed-tricot chin guard
- Placket with a rounded, die-cut hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Attached, articulated, three-piece hood with bonded brim and collar
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Internal, secure-zip chest pockets
Inner Body: 50D 78 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave With Non-PFC DWR Finish
Inner Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down, Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
Center Back: Outer 36", Inner 24"
Outer And Inner Lining: 133 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave
Outer Body: 75D 133 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish