Women’s TX4 Mid GORE-TEX® Boots
The high cut collar protects the ankle and confers flexibility and stability for a full control of the support of the foot while the STB Control System™ provides further structure and torsion stability on traverse routes. A clean and simple design, waterproof features and breathability are guaranteed by Gore-Tex, the boot guarantees high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-round rand the MegaGrip Vibram sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System make the boot ideal for climbing and return routes on technical terrain. The lacing system is derived from the Mythos climbing model and allows adjustment of the tension and the fit volumes in just one move.Traverse X is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains comfortably, quickly and safely.
- Uppers: suede leather + protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and toe cap
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
- Sizes: 36 -42 including half sizes
- Patent: Mythos lacing system
Gore-Tex lining for maximum breathability, water resistance and comfort
STB Control System™: the upper wraps the midsole in the medial zone increasing stability on traverse routes and wraps around the foot for a comfortable and precise fit.
High resistance to abrasion and low weight is provided thanks to the PU Techlite rand and protective rubber top cap.
Vibram MegaGrip Sole with Impact Brake System at the rear
Weight: 380gr half pair, size 38