Women's Arctic Parka
The Arctic Parka is one of our most popular women's jackets. With good reason. It protects from rain, snow, wind and chills without looking like a typical 'outdoor' jacket - though it's equally comfortable strolling through the countryside as it is cruising the city. The outer shell is made using waterproof DryVent™ technology, while the insulation is an optimal mix of light and lofty responsibly-sourced down and warming when damp synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco. The hood is removable as is its faux-fur trim.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Covered, secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Encased-elastic band on inside of back waist panel for adjustability
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with a removable faux-fur ruff
Centreback: 90,805 Cm
Fabric - Lining: 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Fabric - Faux Fur: 930 G/M², 62% Polyester, 38% Acrylic
Insulation: 550-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down
Avg Weight: 1290 G
Fabric - Body: 158 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—73% Nylon, 27% Cotton With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.