Women's Echo Pass 3-in-1 Jacket
You’re up at first light, moving fast up the hill and powering through the last steep section to the top – this is exactly what the ECHO PASS is made for.
This simple 3-in-1 jacket features a robust hardshell with a linen-like feel. Under the hardshell is the real highlight: a zip-in fleece jacket with a windproof, insulated front.
The soft knitted fleece, warm synthetic insulation and windproof fabric is a winning combination for superior warmth and wear comfort – attributes that you will also appreciate when you wear the inner jacket on its own. The two jackets can be zipped apart and worn separately.
- Lightweight 3-in-1 hiking jacket
- Waterproof, windproof
- Detachable hood
- Fleece inner jacket with windproof quilted front
- Outer jacket: TEXAPORE DOBBY 2L: waterproof, windproof and breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**)<br>(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- 2 hand pockets, chest pocket, inner pocket
- Detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- Inner jacket: STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH: very light, soft, windproof and water resistant fabric
- NANUK 200 BIPOLAR JERSEY: very warm fleece with knitted jersey exterior and soft, brushed reverse side
- MICROGUARD (80 g/m²): medium warmth synthetic fibre insulation
- Taffeta lined sleeves make it easier to slip on and off
Weight: 1106 g