Women's Hikesteller Triclimate Jacket
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Seamseal DryVent™ Triclimate jacket
- Outer: 2L DryVent™ coating with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Outer: Triclimate tape with snaps on collar and cuffs
- Outer: Bonded hoodpeak with wire
- Outer: Back hood adjustment
- Outer: Hidden zipped side hand pockets
- Outer: Adjustable hook & loop cuffs
- Outer: Curved body cutline
- Outer: 5" high back vent
- Outer: Hiddenwaist adjustment
- Outer: White The North Face® logos front and back
- Outer: DryVent™ logo 4" from sleeve hem
- Inner: Made from 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Inner: PFC-free DWR finish
- Inner: THERMOLITE HL2 ECO insulation
- Inner: 2" baffles - quilting shape follows cutline
- Inner: Compatible with Triclimate loop and snap
- Inner: Elasticbinding cuffs
- Inner: The North Face® heat transfer logo on front and back
Fabric: 89% Nylon, 11% Polyester / Woven / Plain / DryVent™ / 109.0 G / 40.0 Denier / 70.0 Denier / Plain / DWR 2L Hydrophilic PU Lamination
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.