Women's Printed 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
The Nuptse has been delivering game-changing warmth since 1992 and no other jacket has journeyed so naturally from the mountains to city streets. With this celebratory printed version, we've kept the original baffle design and boxy shape from '96, and blended it with a print inspired by our first geodesic tent. It's loaded with 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down for long-lasting warmth.
OUR MOST SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Oversized baffles
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Jacket stows in right hand pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs and Triclimate® loops for snap-in compatibility
- Shockcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Has the oversized logos of the original ’96 jacket
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into stand collar
Centreback: 60,325 Cm
Fabric - Body: 82 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Fabric - Collar & Yoke: 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Plain Weave With Non-PFC DWR Finish
Fabric - Lining: 69 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Taffeta With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Avg Weight: 685 G
Insulation: 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union.