Women's Vectiv™ Escape Shoes
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Escapes that translates into light hiking shoes for exploring new places in comfort. They feature seamless knitted uppers that are flexible and forgiving and women-specific shaping including slimline heels and midfoot bracing. The curved nature of the soles delivers outstanding energy return and the grippy sole holds firm on uneven terrain.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Seamless circular-knit upper
- Lightweight and protective TPU overlays
- Ghillie lacing system
- Additional heel eyelet for a secure fit
- 3D-moulded heel counter
- OrthoLite® footbed for comfort
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight ground-contact EVA foam
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.