PrimeTech Stove Set 2.3L
Set up your backcountry kitchen with ease. The remote-canister stove, placed on the foldable heat reflector, stands alone with a low center of gravity and can be lit with the independent t-grip Piezo igniter. Boil a liter of water for pasta with the steady 2000W flame in under four minutes, then use the integrated colander lid to drain. Stash the hot pot and pasta in the insulated storage bag while you use the ceramic, non-stick coated pot to fry up the veggies prior to adjusting the flame to simmer the sauce. Easily switch between handing the hot pots with the Crimp Pot Gripper.
When you are ready to break down camp, simply nest all of the pots, parts and pieces into each other. Slide into the insulated storage bag for a clean, compact, and rattle-free camp kitchen.
PrimeTech advanced technology improves heat-efficiency by combining an optimized burner, an integrated windscreen, and a pot with an integrated heat exchange. This reduces fuel consumption by almost 50% (compared to conventional stoves), meaning you get to carry less fuel–hence a lighter backpack and more environmentally friendly cooking.
The stove system comes with an integrated Laminar Flow Burner and windscreen, two pots, a transparent lid with integrated colander, an independent t-grip Piezo igniter, a Crimp Pot Gripper, a padded/insulated storage bag and a foldable heat reflector.
Available in two sizes. Primetech Stove System 1.3L, feeds 1-3 while the Primetech Stove System 2.3L can feed 2-5 people.
- Fuel-efficient, all-in-one stove system with integrated Laminar Flow Burner Technology™and windscreen
- Remote-canister stove offers max stability due to lower center of gravity
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control and regulated valve
- Two lightweight hard-anodized aluminum pots -one with with integrated heat exchanger and ceramic, non-stick coating - nest into each other for easy packing
- Transparent lid with integrated colander and heat resistant silicone handle
- Remote, independent t-grip Piezo igniter included, no lighter required
- Removable Crimp Pot Gripper handles hot pots and pans with ease
- Comes with a padded/insulated storage bag and a foldable heat reflector
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
Weight: 1,060 g
Persons: 2 - 5
Height: 135 mm
Diameter: 202 mm
Output: 2000 W
Boiling time for 1 l: 3.5 min
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.