Women’s Greenwood GORE-TEX® | Vibram Boots
One-piece water-resistant 2,4 mm Perwanger leather upper. Gore-Tex® lining, waterproof and breathable. Midsole in Eva double density. Outsole “Duo Radiant” Asolo/Vibram® with Megagrip compound. Highly technical sole, the balance of the outsole has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain. Classic lacing system. Toe rubber cap.
GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
- The line created with the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear lining offers a non-insulated protection to keep you dry and comfortably cool in moderate to warm conditions, and during higher activity levels.
- VIBRAM Megagrip offers excellent grip properties on both dry and wet terrains while maintaining a higher level of durability.
- From the beginning Asolo’s philosophy has been to develop innovative and technologically advanced footwear with great looks. Asolo pays particular attention to the natural flex of the foot while also making sure that performance and comfort of its footwear is maximized.For this reason, the new Asolo collection has been developed using 16 different lasts, each one with specific anatomical features sculpted to match defined and user criteria and fit characteristics. The last are broadly defined by men’s, women’s and child’s fit, but also include narrow, normal and wide fit option in key styles.
DUO RADIANT EVA MIDSOLE
- The midsole is named Duo Radiant, as it is constructed with two different EVA densities.
- The top is more compact to improve stability.
- The lower part is made with a softer material for shock absorption.
- The lower density (softer) stretches from the heel to the toe to offer maximum comfort during the activity.
- Project developed in conjunction with Vibram®.
- The outsole design offers outstanding performance and grip.
- The aggressive heel cleats combined with Aso-brake enhance the grip on descents.
- The bold design on the inside lateral part offers increased support and control of pronation.
- Developed with Vibram® Megagrip compound assuring maximum grip on wet surfaces and durability.
- The Perwanger® tannery is a leather reality with behind a family tradition of more than two centuries, lovingly handed down from father to son for more than five generations since 1780. Born in the heart of the Italian Alps, in the village of Auer (BZ), begins to tan skins from local farmers as was tradition in every community to provide the local shoemaker craftsmen. In the early 70s, after many attempts and driven by his passion for mountains hikes, Josef Perwanger could give the water repellent proprieties to his leathers. Until then the climbers were forced to impregnate their boots with grease. Suede Nepal Perwanger was born. Thanks to the excellent water resistance and breathability and unique producing methods, the suede Nepal Perwanger is gradually into large-scale adopted in the mountain footwear, leisure and security shoes.
UPPER: Water-resistant Perwanger leather mm 2,2-2,4
LINING: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
LASTING BOARD: Asoflex 00 MR
ANATOMIC FOOTBED: Lite 2
SOLE: Asolo/Vibram® Duo Radiant (Megagrip)(rubber-dual density eva)
WEIGHT: 676 (g) (1/2 pair size 8 UK)
MADE: in EUROPE
CODE: A23095 00
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.