Women's Summit L5 LT Futurelight™ Jacket
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Velcro® cuff tabs to lock in warmth
- One large internal, mesh drop pocket
- Small mesh pocket incorporated into chestpocket
- Large alpine chest pocket with bellow and exposed, matte PU zip
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU),VISLON® centre front zip
- Attached, fullyadjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim and single-pull back adjust
- 100% windproof fabric
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced mobility
- Standard fit
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
- Oversize cord locks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- One-sided hem cinch-cord adjustment system includesinternal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Drop-tail hem for extra cover at the back
Centre Back: 73.66 Cm
Fabric: 20D X 30D 81 G/M² 100% Polyester
Average Weight: 320 g
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery | 1-3 Working Days
- Orders over €40 | FREE
- Orders under €40 | €6.50
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.