Women's Vectiv™ Taraval Futurelight™ Hiking Shoes
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy wherever you explore. For the retro-looking Taraval Shoes, this means long-lasting comfort, stability and support. We've updated this year's style with seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ technology for waterproof, breathable support in wet weather conditions.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Upper made with a combination of synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole unit – VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
Upper: Made With A Combination Of Synthetic Leather And Breathable Mesh With A Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
Sole: VECTIV™ Technology
Footbed: Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
Weight Per Pair: 646g
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.