10mm Dynex Runners
An essential part of any alpine climber's rack, Black Diamond Dynex Runners are indispensable for building anchors, slinging natural features or extending placements to reduce rope drag. This highly abrasion-resistant, lightweight material won't weigh you down and absorbs less water than nylon, making it perfect for big routes and snowy or icy terrain. Each size is also color-coded for quick and easy identification on your harness.
- Dynex is highly abrasion-resistant, strong and lightweight
- Color-coded for easy size identification
- 30 cm / 12 inch runner is red
- 60 cm / 24 inch runner is gold
- 120 cm / 48 inch runner is blue
- 240 cm / 96 inch runner is grey
[30 cm] 11 g (.4 oz)
[60 cm] 19 g (.7 oz)
[120 cm] 39 g (1.4 oz)
[240 cm] 72 g (2.5 oz)
Product Instructions - Runners and Dogbones
Product Instructions - Cleaning
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.