8.9 Dry Climbing Rope
With its exceptional handling and lightweight design, the 8.9 is a high performance single rope built for the send. Featuring a durable 2X2 weave construction for increased lifespan, the 8.9 also boasts a dry treated core and sheath that repels moisture from the inside out, making it a versatile rope for all-season use. The 8.9 also comes with a middle marker that’s easily identifiable for rappels, and exceptional handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly through a belay device. Certified as a single, twin or half rope, the 8.9 is the ultimate high-end climbing rope.
- Dry Performance—With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out
- 2X2 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
Rope Type : Single-, Half-, Twin-Rope
UIAA Factor Falls : 5/16/29
Weight Per Meter : 52g
Static Elongation : 6.9%
Dynamic Elongation : 33%/30%/27%
Impact Force : 8.7 kN/6.1 kN/9.6 kN
Sheath : 2/2
Sheath Slippage : 0%
Half Mark : Yes
Product Instructions - Dynamic Ropes
Product Instructions - Cleaning
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery | 1-3 Working Days
- Orders over €40 | FREE
- Orders under €40 | €6.50
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.