Cerro Torre 65:85L Backpack
Along remote trails and over rugged terrain, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is a premium trekking pack that’s tough enough to carry the heaviest loads with ease, wherever you’ve set your sights. Built for committing multi-day treks and self-sufficient expeditions, the Cerro Torre 65:85 has the capacity to comfortably carry everything you’ll need.
With features to keep you organised on the move, the Cerro Torre has zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel. An extendable lid increases the volume by an extra 20 litres, while lash points for additional external carry ensure that all your gear goes wherever you go.
Move more freely and strike out for the summit with the removable lid which converts to a 10lt daypack. Made with tough TriShield fabric, a hard-wearing Nylon base, and fully equipped to handle the weight of extensive expedition kit, the Cerro Torre 65:85 is the classic load hauling pack for serious trekkers.FEATURES
- Removable lid converts to 15lt daypack with front stash
- Integrated drawcord cover for when lid is removed
- Extendable hipbelt with dual pivot hip fins and a stabilising load transfer bar
- Extendable lid to increase volume by an extra 20 litres
- Zipped front and lower entry with internal zipped divider panel
- HeadLocker axe attachment system
- Web loop compression strap for fastening poles and axes securely
- Front stash and zipped front pocket
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Side zipped bellow pockets
- Front grab handle
- External zipped lid pocket
- Lash points to allow additional external carry
- 500D Nylon hard wearing base
- Secure TipGripper walking pole attachments
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Internal lid security pocket with key clip
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Internal and external load compression straps
- Hydration compatible
- Rain cover
- SOS panel
Volume: 65+20lt / 3965+1220cu.in
Dimensions: 84 x 37 x 46cm
Weight: M-L 2.88kg / 6lb 6oz - L-XL 2.95kg / 6lb 8oz
Back Length: M-L 19-23" / 48-58cm | L-XL 21-25" / 53-63cm
Back System: VT Flex™
Product Code: FBQ-01
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.
Behind The Design
From untravelled wilderness to isolated peaks, the Cerro Torre is Lowe Alpine's biggest load carrier: a premium trekking pack built with the stamina to endure over demanding terrain. Designed for committing multi-day treks and self-sufficient expeditions, the Cerro Torre has the capacity to comfortably carry everything you’ll need.
Promoting natural movement on undulating terrain and effectively transferring pack load into the lumbar and hip belt, the VT Flex™ system is ideal for heavy loads. It has an adjustable fit, pivoting hip fins and highly supportive dual density foam.
Cerro Torre Collection
Designed for self-sufficient expeditions moving through remote wilderness, the Cerro Torre series feature Lowe Alpine's largest volume packs. Carrying up to 85L with robust construction and a stable carry, these backpacks are built for the long haul.