Contour 50:60L (S) Backpack
The Contour 50:60s rucksack is designed for backpackers and explorers on multi-night expeditions, the rucksack offers exceptional performance and fit. Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award due to its brilliantly designed Quick Adjust back system, this rucksack allows the user to customise for a perfect fit. The Contour joins Vango's Earth Collection for 2023.
- (S) Short Back Size - Designed for backs measuring between 46 - 56cm from hip to C7 vertebrae
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Top Lid Access - With extendable gaiter and buckle closure, provides secure pack closure
- Pro-weave Side Pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Shaped Adjustable Harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- AirMesh on Rucksack Straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Ergonomic Padded Hip Belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Additional Zip Pocket Under Lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion Side Zip Pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Detachable Rain Cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Hydration Compatible - Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Shoulder Fit Guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- Duraflex Buckles - Strong and reliable
- Dual Side Compression Straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Reflective Points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Grab Handle - Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Excel® Honeycomb Eco - Recycled Fabric offers great strength to weight ratio
- Excel® Eco 600D - Recycled 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
Total Weight: 2.3kg
Rucksack Dimensions: L30.0 x H76.0 x W31.0cm
Back System: Adjustable
DOFE Recommended Kit: Yes
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability.
Behind The Design
Find out more about the Contour, it's fabrics and features that make this backpack unique.
Vango's Contour Backpack
Designed for backpackers and explorers on multi night expeditions, the Contour offers great performance and fit. Equipped with our shorter back length, the 50:60S gives a better fit for smaller users with specifically designed hip belts and harness in addition to a shorter back length. Recommended by DofE and Scouts, because of its brilliantly designed Quick Adjust back system, it's quick and easy to customise for a perfect fit on a wide range of back lengths.