Men’s Larimer Mid WP Boots
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- 100g Heatseeker™ Eco zonal insulation in vamp and forefoot
- Combination of waterproof suede and ballistic nylon
- Padded upper offers more ankle support and comfort
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for winter conditions
- Rubber wrap in the toe for additional durability and protection
- DryVent™ waterproof membrane
Weight: ½ Pair 436.58 G, Pair 873.16 G
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Synthetic Heatseeker™ insulation delivers exceptional warmth without the bulk. It is highly durable and compressible – ideal for packing into backpacks and luggage.
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.