Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Gilet
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
QUICK DRYING - WICKING
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Gilet and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
- Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
- Internal zip pocket for your small essentials
- Exposed two-way front zip
- Bungee cinch at the hem so you can get a precise, comfort fit
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- Oversize logos on the chest and shoulder
Fabric - Solid: 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
Fabric - Camo: 100% Polyester / Woven /80.0 G/M² / DWR Finish
Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.