Men's Skagit Water Shoes
For the days when you want to wade across riverbeds or throw yourself into some watersports, we've designed this ultra-versatile, fast-drying shoe to drain away water in record time. That means it's also incredibly breathable for those hot, humid days, helped by an odour-busting mesh upper. And, when it's slippery underfoot, you'll keep a firm footing thanks to the high-traction outsole.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- UPPER: Quick-drying, lightweight, antimicrobial mesh upper for anti-odor protection
- Toggle closure
- SOLE UNIT: Siped outsole has our proprietary EXTS™ outsole traction system
- Mono-mesh screens prevent debris from entering the shoe while also allowing water to drain from the footbed
- EVA midsole drainage system that allows water to drain from the shoeduring water activities
- UPPER: TPU film overlay on toe cap
- SOLE UNIT: Removable, perforated footbed insert
Approximate weight | ½ Pair: 265g / Pair: 530g
EXPLORATION TRAX SYSTEM (EXTS™)\N
The Exploration Trax System (EXTS™) features unique outsoles for traction on wet and dry terrain and a lug design that delivers optimal surface contact and support.