Men's Vectiv™ Futurelight™ Flight Guard Shoes
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- Reflective logo for enhanced visibility
- Durable and abrasion-resistant Matryx®-paneled inner shoe for support
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- 3D carbon plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foam
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in winter conditions
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
Toe-To-Heel Offset: 6 Mm
Traction Pattern: 5 Mm For Excellent Grip On Soft Ground
Weight: ½ Pair 356 G, Pair 712 G
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.