Launched in the early 1980’s, the Mimer Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has traveled on countless adventures around the world.
Quickly attach your Mimer Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The robust pot supports houses a wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 2800W flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your trekking stove by simply removing the burner and stowing it in its nylon storage bag.
If you aren’t sure where your travels might take you, the Mimer Stove Duo fits both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves. Perfect for the global traveler who need to use gas canisters with different types of connections.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Available in Duo, fitting both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves
- Gas NOT included
Weight: 195 g
Width: 82 mm
Persons: 1 - 3
Height: 125 mm
Depth: 125 mm
Output: 2800 W
Boiling time for 1 l: 3.5 min
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery | 1-3 Working Days
- Orders over €40 | FREE
- Orders under €40 | €6.50
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.