- Pre-attached Guylines - High visibility guylines, attached at optimum positions for stability and tension
- Tunnel Tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric, exclusive to Vango
- Factory Taped Seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Breathable Polyester Inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Inner Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Crystal Clear Windows - Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and greater visibility
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fast Pack Tent Bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
Total Weight: 6.95kg
Packsize: 65.0 x ø23.0cm
Capacity: 4 Person Tent
Pitching Time: 15 mins
Malta & Gozo:
Express delivery €6.50 | 1-3 Working Days
Express delivery €25 | 1-4 Working Days
USA, Canada, Mexico & Australia:
- Express delivery €35 | 1-4 Working Days
Rest of the World:
- Express delivery €45 | 1-4 Working Days
Check out our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 15 days from the date of purchase in unused and resalable condition.
Check out our Returns & Exchange Policy for more details.
From campsite to summit, from the trail to mountain, Vango products allow everyone to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors. Every tent, rucksack, sleeping bag and accessory has been designed by genuine outdoor enthusiasts resulting in gear packed full of experience that epitomises the Vango ethos of reliability, quality, innovation, design and usability.