Women's High Pile Nuptse Jacket
The Nuptse has been delivering game-changing warmth since 1992 and no other jacket has journeyed so naturally from the mountains to city streets. This new iteration is an extra warm twist on our most iconic style. The silhouette is the same, but the fabric is soft, tactile and retro-looking high pile fleece. The insulation is a winning mix of recycled down and Heatseeker™ Eco for warmth in all conditions.
OUR MOST SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
- 600-fill recycled waterfowl down
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Relaxed fit with a cropped silhouette
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- VISLON® centre front zip with an internal draft flap
- Secure-zip hand pockets and internal chest pocket
Fabric - Body: 240 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Knit High Pile Fleece
Down Insulation: 600-Fill Recycled Waterfowl Down In Body
Synthetic Insulation: 40g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Draft Flap, Pockets And Cuffs
Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.