Women's Vectiv Exploris Mid Futurelight™ Boots
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the Cordura® ripstop mesh is durable but light. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh upper
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Ghillie lacing system
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker geometry midsole engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4mm lugs for good traction
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
Upper: Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
Approx Weight: ½ Pair 357g, Pair 714g
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.