Women's Vectiv Hypnum Hiking Shoes
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Hypnums that translates into light hiking shoes for exploring new places in comfort. They look and feel like your favourite pair of trainers, but aside from the VECTIV technology, they also have breathable mesh uppers and women-specific shaping including slimline heels and midfoot bracing. Th heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Dual-density3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- No-sew TPU details for lightweight protection in the toes and heels
- Reflective heel webbing for enhanced visibility
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- Lightweight ground-contact EVA foam tuned for women
- TPU midfoot brace for a better lockdown fit
- 3D-molded, women-specific heel counter
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- OrthoLite® footbed
Upper: Breathable Knit And Air-Mesh Upper With A Women-Specific Fit
Weight: ½ Pair 270 G, Pair 540g
Soles: VECTIV™ Technology
An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.